Rate plan Optimization & contact review
A large portion of telecommunications overspending is caused by having the wrong contracts, plans and features. Vendor contracts often either exceed and inflate costs, or are insufficient and trigger cost overages.
Technology & Reporting
Understand where every telecom dollar is being spent in one centralized system. Giving the ability to view spending trends/allocations, action items, alerts, executive level reporting & big-data analytics.
- Data Usage Monitoring
- Management Reporting & Dashboards (I.e. cost center reporting)
- Device & Expense Management
- Service Ticket Management & Tracking
- Procurement Approvals & Tracking
A highly efficient planning approach
Our proven planning and assessment processes are designed to produce feasible action plans focused on a 14 to 18 month horizon. This makes certain your plan keeps pace with the speed of the telecom industry.
Flexible Planning Workshops
- BYOD Strategy
- Mobility IoT Roadmap Development
- Mobility Plan Audits
- Cross-functional Team Organizational Alignment
- Industry Specific Challenges, Compliance Regulations
- Hardware and Software Evaluations
- Policy Development and Compliance Assessments
- Process and Cost Analysis
- Workforce Mobilization Improvements
- Custom Workshops
What’s the ROI for outsourcing mobility management?
Allow us to conduct an expense assessment of your environment – providing you with the needed insight at the point of action to identify tangible ways to optimize your spend.
Our experienced telecom architects will analyze your environment to audit carrier changes, ensure you have the correct pooling, complete business rules such as canceling zero use lines, perform accurate departmental cost allocations and identify the behaviors you should investigate to drive down costs. We look forward to helping you take control of your organization’s mobile spend while uncovering significant savings!
- Accelerated device deployment and configuration
- Improved security and compliance
- Reduced MDM outages
- Improved service levels
- Improved end-user satisfaction