Our privacy commitment: Iconic Management Solutions has never sold your information to someone else for advertising, or made money by showing you other people's ads, and we never will. This has been our approach from the beginning, and we remain committed to it. This policy tells you what information we do collect from you, what we do with it, who can access it, and what you can do about it.
Information Icinic Management Solution collects and controls
We only collect the information that we actually need. Some of that is information that you actively give us when you sign up for our services, register for an event, ask for customer support, or buy something from us. We store your name and contact information, but we don't store credit card numbers (except with your permission and in one of our secured payment gateways).
When you visit one of our websites or use any of our software’s, we automatically log some basic information like how you got to the site, where you navigated within it, and what features and settings you use. We use this information to improve our websites and services and to drive new product development. If you engage with our brand on social media (for instance, liking, commenting, retweeting, mentioning, or following us), we'll have access to your interactions and profile information. We'll still have that information even if you later remove it from the social media site.
What we do with your information
We use your information to provide the services you've requested, create and maintain your accounts, and keep an eye out for unauthorized activity on your accounts. We also use it to communicate with you about the products you're currently using, your customer support requests, new products you may like, chances for you to give us feedback, and policy updates. We analyze the information we collect to understand user needs and to improve our websites and services.
We're required to have a legal basis for collecting and processing your information. In most cases, we either have your consent or need the information to provide the service you've requested from us. When that's not the case, we must demonstrate that we have another legal basis, such as our legitimate business interests.
You can decline certain kinds of information use either by not providing the information in the first place or by opting out later. You can also disable cookies to prevent your browser from giving us information, but if you do so, certain website features may not work properly. We completely disable third-party cookies from all Iconic Management Solutions websites and products.
We limit access to your personal information to our employees and contractors who have a legitimate need to use it. If we share your information with other parties (like developers, service providers, domain registrars, and partners), they must have appropriate security measures and a valid reason for using your information, typically to serve you.
The European Economic Area (EEA) provides certain rights to data subjects (including access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, and the right to object and to complain). Iconic Management Solutions undertakes to provide you the same rights no matter where you choose to live.
Please see Section 10 for contact details of the Data Controllers.
“Customer Data” means any Personal Data that Iconic Management Solutions processes on behalf of Customer as a Data Processor in the course of providing Services.
“Data Controller” means an entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
“Data Processor” means an entity that processes Personal Data on behalf of a Data Controller.
“Processing” has the meaning “process” , “processes” and “processed” shall be interpreted accordingly.
1. Information We Collect
There are three general categories of information we collect.
1.1 Information You Give to Us.
1.1.1 Information that is Necessary for the Use of the Iconic Management Solutions Platform.
We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Iconic Management Solutions Platform. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for an Iconic Management Solutions Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, email address.
- Communications with Iconic Management Solutions and other Users. When you communicate with Iconic Management Solutions or use the Iconic Management Solutions Platform to communicate with other Users, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
1.1.2 Information You Choose to Give Us.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using Iconic Management Solutions Platform. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
- Additional Profile Information. You may choose to provide additional information as part of your Iconic Management Solutions profile. Some of this information as indicated in your Account settings is part of your personal profile page, and will be visible to other users or team members within your Account.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Iconic Management Solutions Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Iconic Management Solutions Platform.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and Payment Services.
When you use the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and Payment Services.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Iconic Management Solutions Platform such as the pages or content you view, your feature usage, number of pages in use, design and content of pages, and other actions on the Iconic Management Solutions Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, even if you have not created an Iconic Management Solutions Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Iconic Management Solutions Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Iconic Management Solutions Platform.
- Payment Transaction Information. Iconic Management Solutions collects information related to your payment transactions through the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and Iconic Management Solutions.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
Iconic Management Solutions may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and the Payment Services, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and the Payment Services. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to your Iconic Management Solutions Account with a third party service (e.g. Google, Facebook), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Iconic Management Solutions Platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
2. How We Use Information We Collect
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and comply with our legal obligations.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Iconic Management Solutions Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the Iconic Management Solutions Platform.
- Enable you to communicate with other Team Members.
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service, including logging into a User’s account to troubleshoot with their consent, providing email support, or phone support for Enterprise customers.
- Send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- To operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and experience, and personalize and customize your experience (such as making design suggestions or recommending features), we conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit to the Iconic Management Solutions Platform.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in improving the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and our Users’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other policies.
- In connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, your profile information and other content you submit to the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes may restrict or suspend access to the Iconic Management Solutions Platform if such processes detect a User or activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to themselves, the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, other Users, or third parties.
We process this information given our legitimate interest in protecting the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you, and to comply with applicable laws.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
- With your consent, we may send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences (including information about Iconic Management Solutions or partner campaigns and services) and social media advertising through social media platforms such as Facebook or Google).
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- Administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Iconic Management Solutions or its third-party partners.
- Conduct profiling on your characteristics and preferences (based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, information obtained from third parties) to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think may be of interest to you.
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section given our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be of your interest. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your Iconic Management Solutions Account.
2.4 How the Payments Data Controller uses the Information Collected.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- With your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
The Payments Data Controller processes this information given its legitimate interest in improving the Payment Services and its users’ experience with it, and where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable laws.
3. Sharing & Disclosure
3.1 With Your Consent.
Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your Iconic Management Solutions Account or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by Iconic Management Solutions partners or third parties.
3.2 Compliance with Law, Responding to Legal Requests, Preventing Harm and Protection of Our Rights.
Iconic Management Solutions may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) comply with our legal obligations, (ii) to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Iconic Management Solutions, (iii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability, (iv) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service, or other agreements with Users, or (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Iconic Management Solutions, its employees, its Users, or members of the public.
Where appropriate, we may notify Users about legal requests unless: (i) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law, or (ii) we believe that providing notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase a risk of fraud upon Iconic Management Solution’s property, its Users and the Iconic Management Solutions Platform. In instances where we comply with legal requests without notice for these reasons, we will attempt to notify that User about the request after the fact where appropriate and where we determine in good faith that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
3.3 Service Providers.
Iconic Management Solutions uses a variety of third party service providers to help us provide services related to the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and the Payment Services. Service providers may be located inside or outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In particular, our service providers are based in Europe, India, Asia Pacific and North and South America.
Iconic Management Solutions will need to share your information, including personal information, in order to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you.
3.4 Corporate Affiliates.
To enable or support us in providing the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, we may share your information, including personal information, within our corporate family of companies that are related by common ownership or control.
- Sharing with Iconic Management Solutions, LLC.Even if your Country of Residence is not the United States, your information may be shared with Iconic Management Solutions, LLC. which provides the technical infrastructure for the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, product development and maintenance, customer support, trust and safety and other business operation services to other Iconic Management Solutions entities. The data sharing is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and is based on our legitimate interests in providing the Iconic Management Solutions Platform globally.
Additionally, we share your information, including personal information, with our corporate affiliates in order to support and integrate, promote, and to improve the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and our affiliates’ services.
3.5 Social Media Platforms.
Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social media platforms, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products and services or the Iconic Management Solutions Platform. These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products or services that may be if your interest.
The social media platforms with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by Iconic Management Solutions. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social media platform service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
Please note that you may, at any time ask Iconic Management Solutions to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to support@Iconic-ms.com.
3.6 Business Transfers.
3.7 Aggregated Data.
We may also share aggregated information (information about our users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user) and other anonymized information for regulatory compliance, industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
4. Other Important Information
4.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Iconic Management Solutions Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
These activities are carried out based on Iconic Management Solution’s legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and our Terms of Service, preventing fraud, promoting safety, and improving and ensuring the adequate performance of our services.
4.2 Linking Third Party Accounts.
You may link your Iconic Management Solutions Account with your account at a third-party social networking service. When you create this link:
- the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes.
- the publication and display of information that you provide to Iconic Management Solutions through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Iconic Management Solutions Platform and the third- party site.
We only collect your information from linked third party accounts to the extent necessary to ensure the adequate performance of our contract with you, or to ensure that we comply with applicable laws, or with your consent.
5. Third Party Partners & Integrations
The Iconic Management Solutions Platform may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third Party Partners”). Iconic Management Solutions doesn’t own or control these Third Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third Party Partner, Iconic Management Solutions, or both. These Third Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.
6. Your Rights
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to support@Iconic-ms.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
6.1 Managing Your Information.
You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings. If you have chosen to connect your Iconic Management Solutions Account to a third-party application, like Facebook or Google, you can change your settings and remove permission for the app by changing your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
6.2 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Iconic Management Solutions Account).
6.3 Data Access and Portability.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
6.4 Data Retention and Erasure.
We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Iconic Management Solutions Platform to you, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your Iconic Management Solutions Account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an Iconic Management Solutions Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Iconic Management Solutions Account to prevent that User from opening a new Iconic Management Solutions Account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, Iconic Management Solutions may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Iconic Management Solutions Platform, even after your Iconic Management Solutions Account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we maintain the Iconic Management Solutions Platform to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
6.5 Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing.
Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Iconic Management Solutions you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your Account settings or by sending a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to Section 6.6 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Iconic Management Solutions override your own.
6.6 Objection to Processing.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require Iconic Management Solutions and Iconic Management Solutions Payments not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing Iconic Management Solutions and/or Iconic Management Solutions Payments will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask Iconic Management Solutions to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by opting out from your account settings.
6.7 Lodging Complaints.
You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Iconic Management Solutions before the competent data protection authorities.
7. Operating Globally
7.1 Other Means to Ensure an Adequate Level of Data Protection.
If your information is shared with corporate affiliates or third party service providers outside the EEA, we have – prior to sharing your information with such corporate affiliate or third party service provider – established the necessary means to ensure an adequate level of data protection. This may be an adequacy decision of the European Commission confirming an adequate level of data protection in the respective non-EEA country or an agreement on the basis of the EU Model Clauses (a set of clauses issued by the European Commission). For more information, please see our Information Security Policy by sending a request to support@Iconic- ms.com
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that your Iconic Management Solutions Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Iconic Management Solutions Account, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below.
10. Business Transfers
We do not intend to sell our business. However, in the unlikely event that we sell our business or get acquired or merged, we will ensure that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor our commitments to you. We will notify you via email or through a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the uses of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data.
11. Notification of changes
12. Contact Us
Iconic Management Solutions, LLC. Legal Department
13800 Coppermine Road, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors Herndon, VA 20171
Any questions about this Terms of Service should be addressed to: support@Iconic-ms.com
Or by mail to:Iconic Management Solutions LLC.
13800 Coppermine Road Herndon, Virginia 20171 United States